Why Join Our Team?
As a team member you can expect:
- A salary, which is commensurate with your experience and skill level.
- Childcare fee discounts.
- Ongoing professional development, learning and skill growth. We have the very best professional development opportunities to allow you to be your best. All educators receive professional development.
- Be a valued team member; shape curriculum, be a leader, help children to reach their potential.
- Open communication between team and management.
- A fully resourced environment.
- A professional uniform.
- The ongoing support of our Educational Leaders to assist in planning and curriculum.
- Annual staff appraisals and salary reviews including meaningful feedback in relation to your performance.
In return, we expect all team members to be engaged, productive and collaborative in all that they undertake and will:
- have a passion for children’s learning;
- focus on maintaining the health and safety of the children and the environment;
- demonstrate personal excellence and team work in their role as Teachers, nurturers and professional contributors to the child’s environment; always offering opportunity for exploration, fascination, examination and provocation;
- have positive interactions and relationships with children and families;
- facilitate an emergent curriculum based on the Reggio Emilia approach. This approach to teaching young children puts the natural development of children as well as the close relationship they share with their environment as the centre of the philosophy; and
- act with integrity and honesty and offer flexibility to each child, their family and their peers.
Educators must be open to receiving feedback, strive for continuous improvement and be prepared to go above and beyond to ensure the highest quality of service delivery every day. There is a requirement that all educators respect our philosophy.
We encourage professional development of all educators by way of continued training in the form of workshops, professional development days, seminars and online training programs.
The training and professional development ensures that all our educators have a comprehensive understanding of the centres philosophies and practices and of the National Quality Framework including the Early Years Learning Framework.
Our consistent approach ensures all our educators are trained in the same manner and delivers a professional, united image.